The first bank transfer code allows First bank users to send money easily with their phones without internet or ATM cards.
With the First bank mobile banking code, banking is made easier and faster. With the First bank USSD code, you can do a lot of banking operations using your mobile phone. But before you can use the First bank USSD code, you must be registered for the service.
In this guide, I will show you how to register the First Bank transfer code, how to send money using the First Bank transfer USSD code, how to recharge your phone and others with the First Bank USSD code, and how to deactivate the First Bank USSD code.
First Bank USSD Transfer Code
The First Bank transfer code is *894#. With this code you can transfer money to individuals, you can also buy airtime and data, change password, pay bills, and many more.
It is a very fast, secure, and easy way of banking from your comfort zone. However, as I mentioned earlier, you must be registered for this service before you can use it.
The beautiful thing is, you don’t need to visit the bank to get registered.
How To Register First Bank Transfer Code
Anyone who has a First Bank account with a linked debit card, a phone number profiled for SMS alert, and a mobile phone can register for this service.
To register for the First Bank of Nigeria USSD service, follow the steps below.
- Simply dial *894*0#
- A list of masked debit card numbers linked to your account is displayed
- Select your preferred debit card
- Enter the 4-digit Personal Identification Number (PIN) for the selected debit card
- Create a new 5-digit PIN for the USSD service
Congratulations, your number is now registered on the First Bank USSD banking system.
How To Transfer Money From First Bank
The First Bank mobile banking code allows you to transfer money from your Firstbank account to other banks in Nigeria.
To send money to other banks using the First Bank transfer code, follow the steps below.
- *894*Amount*Account Number#; For example, if you want to send ₦5,000 to 0123456789, on your mobile phone dial *894*5000*0123456789#
- Select the account you want to transfer from (This option is only available to those who have more than one First Bank account linked to their mobile number).
- Select recipient (receiver) bank
- Confirm the information displayed on your screen e.g amount, beneficiary name, then enter your five-digit PIN.
First Bank customers can transfer up to ₦100,000.00 per day using the First Bank transfer code.
How To Check Your First Bank Account Balance
You can also check your bank balance using the First Bank USSD code. The First Bank code to check balance is *894#
To check your First Bank account balance, simply dial *894*00#
- dial *894#
- Select Option 1: Quick Banking
- Select Option 4: Enquiry Services
- Select Option 1: Balance Enquiry
Your account balance will be sent to your phone via SMS.
How To Buy Airtime From First Bank
The First Bank mobile banking code allows you to do a lot like recharging your phone number and buying data directly from your First Bank account.
You can also buy airtime from the First Bank to another number with the First Bank recharge code.
Below are the detailed steps to recharge airtime for yourself and also for others directly from your First Bank account using the First Bank recharge USSD code.
How To Recharge Airtime For Yourself
For self airtime recharge, simply dial *894*Amount# to recharge for self. For instance, if you want to recharge ₦1,000 airtime for yourself, dial *894*1000# on your mobile phone and your phone number will be instantly credited with ₦1000.
How To Recharge Airtime For Others
You can also buy airtime for others directly from your First Bank account, using the First Bank recharge code.
To do this, simply dial *894*Amount*Phone Number#. For example, if you want to recharge ₦1,000 for a 08012345678, dial *894*1000*08012345678# and enter your five-digit PIN to finalize your transaction.
First bank customers can recharge airtime up to ₦10,000.00 per day.
How To Deactivate First Bank USSD Code
You can also deactivate your mobile number from the First Bank USSD code.
To deactivate the First Bank mobile banking transfer code, simply dial *894*911#
Benefits of Using The First Bank Mobile Banking USSD Code
Wondering why you should use the First Bank USSD code for your First Bank transactions? Here are some of the benefits.
1. It is a fast, easy, and stress free banking system
2. It operates 24 hours a day, on every day of the week
3. You can use if for a whole lot of other operations apart from money transfer and airtime recharge. It can be used to pay bills, check balance, change passwords, and so on.
4. All you need is a mobile phone. No need for a browsing phone or data
5. You do not actually need to visit the banking hall
6. It is a secured means of banking
The first bank transfer code makes banking very much easier and faster. you can make a transfer, airtime recharge, pay bills and check balance update just with your phone.
I hope this was helpful?