If you are looking for how to delete a station on Pandora, this guide will help.
Pandora is a worldwide streaming service with several features that also allow the user to own unlimited stations.
The user can also delete any of the stations at any time. This streaming platform analyzes the “likes” and “dislikes” reactions you give in order to compile the music you listen to.
You should also note that when a station is deleted, the songs on that station are also deleted.
In this article, I will show you how to delete a station on Pandora with a laptop computer or mobile app.
How To Delete a Station On Pandora.
A user may get bored of listening to certain songs on Pandora and want to delete that particular station.
You can delete a station on Pandora with a computer or your mobile device. I’ll show you how.
Method 1: How To Delete A Station on Pandora With A Computer.
If you wish to delete a station on Pandora with your laptop computer, follow the steps below.
- Launch your web browse
- Login to your Pandora account
- Click on “My Collection” or “My Station” or “My Music” (Depending on the one that appears on your account)
- Move your cursor to the intended station
- Click on the Ellipsis (three dots) that appear along with a list of options
- Click on “Remove From Collection”
That’s all! The station will been deleted from your Pandora account automatically.
Method 2: How To Delete A Station on Pandora on A Mobile App.
To delete a station on Pandora with on a mobile app, follow the steps below.
- Launch the Pandora app on your mobile device
- Login to your Pandora account (If not already logged in)
- Click on “My Collections” or “My Stations” (Depending on the one that appears on your Pandora account)
- Click and Hold the station you want to delete
- Click on “Delete”
For Pandora premium account users, Click “Collect Checkmark” and Click “Delete”.
Note that you can repeat these actions to delete more stations.
When a station you deleted still appears each time you login on your computer, go to URL and type in pandora.com to update the link on the URL.
Also, in a situation whereby a station was mistakenly deleted by you, You can get it back by creating a new station and listen to the song used in creating the deleted station.
The deleted station would be restored.
That’s all on how to delete a station on Pandora.
I hope this guide was very helpful?
1 thought on “How to Delete a Station on Pandora 2023”
Thanks so much. The Pandora bot was worthless.