The Nigeria economy is a growing one, so there are lots of opportunities where an individual can key into. Below is a list of 10 investment opportunities in Nigeria.
List of 11 Investment Opportunities in Nigeria
1. Consultancy business: If you have vast knowledge about a particular subject or subjects and you can provide solutions when matters arise, then you can look at starting a consultancy business.
2. Milling plants business: As the population of Nigeria increases the demand for food is also increasing. You can establish a milling plant where customers bring their grains to grind and you can process your own grains and package them for sale.
3. Real Estate: Even beyond Nigeria, the real estate business is a viable one. It is capital intensive but when once you start out, you will find a large market waiting.
4. Manufacturing industry: Nearly all manufactured goods in Nigeria market are in short supply considering the demand, examples like beverages, food, electronics, and many other products. With the right capacity, you can thrive easily in any of these markets.
- The Best Ways Of Making Money Online In Nigeria
- How To Buy Cheap Cars In Nigeria
- Learn how to start an online clothing business in Nigeria.
5. Security firm business: You can establish a private security company. All you have to do is to register with the right body then go ahead and recruit men and women who are fit, give them some training and attach them to companies who need security service.
6. Soap Making Business: Soap is needed every day for different purposes and in Ethiopia, there are still opportunities in the market for new products.
7. Car washing: With hundreds of cars plying the road, finding patronage is not an issue here, all you need is to situate the shop in a busy area where car owners can easily locate the place.
8. Laundry service: Business people and workers are most times very busy and they may not have time to wash their clothes. So you can start a laundry business where these sets of people pay you to do their laundry.
9. computer sales and repair: To gain the skill I to repair computers you will need to spend some time learning. But you can just involve in the selling of computer parts.
10. Solar panel sales: Nigeria receives a good amount of sunlight which will make using solar panels worth it. You can buy and sell solar panels and other materials needed to set up the solar system.
11. Online clothing business: You can import cheap clothes from china and sell in Nigeria at a very affordable and make money.
Starting an investment is not where it ends, but also knowing how to safely monitor your investment, and managing it effectively.
I hope you find this article on 10 investment opportunities in Nigeria helpful. There are many other ways to make money, especially online.