This is the complete guide for Mytv Africa in 2020.
My TV is a satellite Tv service provider that provides consumers with a wide array of channels, via the universal MY Tv Strong decoder.
My TV is available in Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Cameroon, Democratic Republic of Congo, Equatorial Guinea, Ethiopia, Ghana, Malawi, Namibia, Nigeria, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Tanzania, Togo, Zambia, and others.
With MY TV, you have access to both encrypted and unencrypted channels.
For those asking about how to get started with MyTV, this guide will provide answers.
In this guide, I will show you how to recharge your My Tv using your phone or computer, the latest MY TV frequency, current MY TV Africa channels, how to locate a MY TV dealer near you, and how to contact My TV Africa.
How To Activate Mytv Africa
You can activate MY TV Africa with the following simple steps below.
First, contact an authorized My Tv dealer near you. I have written how to find an accredited MyTv dealer near you in this guide below.
Your system will be installed with your dish pointing towards Eutelsat 16A (at 16°East).
After that is done, insert a brand new My TV smart card into your receiver. Ensure you have an active MY TV subscription, or the service will stop.
Now, switch on your receiver, and ensure it is tuned to a My TV channel. Within a few minutes, a picture will appear.
How To Subscribe Mytv Africa
There are many ways you can pay your Mytv subscription.
However, if you are not in Nigeria, your options are not many. Hence, you might want to stick to the online payment method below.
How to Subscribe Mytv Africa Online
Irrespective of your country, you can make your MY TV subscription online.
To do recharge your My TV Africa online, simply follow the steps below:
- Purchase My TV Recharge Card. You can get it from any of the authorized dealers in your location. You can find the authorized dealers near you below in this article.
- On your web browser with your phone or computer, visit the MY TV Africa subscription portal on mytvportal.net/voucheruse.aspx
- Carefully fill the form you will be given on that page, entering your Smart Card Pin, the Recharge Card pin, and the picture code you will be given on the page.
- Cross check and ensure everything is correctly entered.
- Click Submit.
Please note that the subscription options are 1 or 3 months.
If you are in Nigeria, you can recharge your Mytv using any of the below options:
- Recharge card or scratch card purchased from a My TV Dealer
- ePIN purchased from a Mytv Africa dealer
- eTranzact Card
- Any nearest CITISERVE point of sales
- Interswitch payment via any of the branch of Acess Bank, FBN, Fin Bank, Eco Bank, UBA, Union Bank,
- Unity Bank, and Wema Bank
- Any Interswitch Quicktellers ATM network
- Online via www.quickteller.com
Also See: The Complete Guide StarTimes Nigeria
How To Recharge MYtv Africa Via SMS
To do this, simply follow the steps below.
- Carefully scratch the recharge card to reveal the PIN
- Open your text message and type SC then your 12-digit Smart Card number, then a single space
- Next, enter RC with the 15-digit scratch card PIN number
- Send to any of the phone numbers (0805 or 0806 or 0808) 6988767
Example: SC017021234567 RC123456789012345
Please ensure there is no space between letters and digits or between digits.
Mytv Africa Frequency
Below is the latest Mytv Africa frequency
Symbol Rate: 30.000
Position: 51.5° East
Transponder: BIS 1
Mytv Africa Channels
Below is the current MY TV Africa channels list.
- Al Jazeera News
- Channels TV
- English Club
- Galaxy TV
- KBS World
- Love Nature
- My TV Africa
- My TV MORE
- My TV Series
- My TV Yoruba
- Nolly Africa
- Rave TV
- RT Documentary
- Silverbird TV
- Smithsonian Channe
- Wap TV
- Wazobia TV
Mytv Africa Pairing
If you wish to pair your MY TV smartcard with your Strong receiver, simply follow this process here.
How To Register Mytv Africa
To register Mytvafrica, simply visit the Mytvafrica website.
How To Check Mytv Africa Subscription Expiry Date
You can know when your MY TV subscription will expire.
To check the expiry date of your current Mytv Africa subscription, simply follow the steps below.
- Simply press the MENU button on your STRONG receiver remote control.
- Select the CA option
- Choose the CONAX
- Select the EVENT STATUS
After this, your Mytv Africa subscription expiry date will be displayed on the top line EVENT STATUS.
How To Locate a Mytv Africa Dealer
Mytv Africa is in over 18 African countries. If you wish to locate a My Tv dealer in your city, simply select your country below, and you will be taken to a page where you will have to select your city, to find an accredited MY TV dealer nearest to you.
Please note that the countries are listed in alphabetical order.
- BURKINA FASO
- DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC OF CONGO
- EQUATORIAL GUINEA
- SIERRA LEONE
How To Contact Mytv Africa Customer Care
MY TV Africa customer support is currently available in Nigeria and Ghana for now. Hence, you can contact MY TV Africa via their customer care number on:
- 0806 698 8644
- 080869 88 644
If you are not in Nigeria or Ghana, you can contact MY TV support simply by filling their contact form here.
Alternatively, you can contact any of the above listed MY TV accredited dealers near you, and they sure will assist you.
That’s all. You might want to check our Strong Decoder guide.
I hope this guide helps?