This is a detailed guide on Zenith bank transfer code.
There are different types of banking systems used by banks in Nigeria, we have the mobile banking system, internet banking system, USSD banking system, and so on.
Zenith Bank, just like every other bank operates a number of banking systems. This is done to make transactions easier and faster and make payments within seconds and minutes without actually visiting the banking hall.
In this article, I will show you how to transfer money from Zenith bank, how to activate USSD code for zenith bank, and how to use the Zenith bank recharge code to buy airtime for yourself and others.
Zenith Bank Transfer Code
Zenith bank transfer code is a customized USSD code for Zenith bank, whereby zenith bank users can do transactions like send money, buy airtime and data, view account balance, pay bills, and lots more with their mobile phones.
With the Zenith bank transfer code, you do not have to visit the bank physically. Note that you can only dial the Zenith bank USSD code on the phone number you use to register with your bank. Any other phone number will not work.
The Zenith bank Eazybanking transfer code is *966#
with this code, you can use it to transfer money, buy airtime and data, open a zenith bank account, pay bills, and lots more.
The code is fast, easy, secured, and available 24 hours a day.
Also See >> Top 5 Best Banks To Open Domiciliary Account In Nigeria
How To Send Money Using Zenith Bank Transfer Code
There are two ways to go about this. You can either use method one or method two.
1. On your mobile phone dial the Zenith bank USSD code *966# using the phone number used to register with your bank.
Options like open an account, transfer, airtime recharge, and lots more will be displayed on your screen.
2. Select transfer. You will be requested to fill In some other information like the recipient’s account number, bank type, amount to transfer e.t.c. Do make sure your fill In the right information
3. Type your four-digit password in the space provided
4. Submit your request. Your request will be processed and your account will be debited while the recipient’s account will be credited.
This is a simple and straightforward method to transfer money from your Zenith account to another account.
1. On your mobile phone Dial *966*Amount*Account Number# on the phone number registered to your zenith bank account.
For instance, if you are transferring 5,000 Naira to 0123456789, dial *966*5000*0123456789#.
2. Select the recipient’s bank.
3. Finalize the transaction by inputting your 4 digit pin
4. You will be notified if the transfer was successful or not.
How To Recharge Airtime From Zenith Bank
You can also buy airtime from Zenith bank without ATM debit card, using the Zenith bank USSD code.
The zenith card does not only allow you buy airtime/ data from zenith bank for yourself alone but also for others.
To recharge your phone, or buy data using the Zenith bank USSD code, follow the steps below.
- Dial *966*amount#
- Type in your 4digits authentication pin to complete the process OR
- Dial *966# on your mobile phone
- Select number 4 to buy airtime
- Pick number 1 for self recharge
- Fill in the amount you want to recharge
- Type in your 4 digit PIN to complete the process
Recharge For Third Party
- Dial *966*amount*phonenumber#
- Complete mobile recharge using your 4 digit pin OR
- Dial *966# on your mobile phone
- Select 4 to buy airtime
- Select 2 for others
- Input recipient’s phone number
- Select recipients network
- Enter the Amount you want to transfer and
- finally, input your 4 digit pin.
Other Zenith bank USSD code
- To Open an Account dial *966*0#.
- Reset Mobile Banking Password & PIN: *966*60#.
- To De-Activate Mobile Banking Profile: *966*20*0#
That’s all on the Zenith bank transfer code.